Home and School Partnership
- Please read the home and school partnership agreement below.
- Please also complete sections 7a and 7b of the RECEPTION AUTHORISATION FORM* to show that you and your child have read, understood, and accept the terms and conditions of the agreement below.
Home and School Partnership Agreement
We recognise that the education of your children is a venture shared between you, the parents, and us the staff of the school.
We each have our part to play. We welcome your support, value your involvement and are pleased to see you in school.
Agreement for pupils:
To help me do well at school, I will do my best to:
- Treat others as I would like to be treated
- Do all my classwork and homework as well as I can
- I will read at home every night
- Be polite, helpful and considerate to others
- Wear the school uniform and be tidy in appearance
- Remember that I represent my school both inside and outside of it
- Keep the school free from litter and graffiti and take care of school property
- Talk at home about what I learn at school always try to enjoy school and help other children to do the same
- If am unhappy or need help, I will talk to my teacher
Agreement for parents:
To help our child at school, I will do my best to:
- Make sure our child arrives and is collected on time:
Doors open at 8.45 a.m. School starts at 8.55 a.m.
Collection time: 3.10 p.m.(Infants)
3.15 p.m. (Juniors)
- Make sure our child attends regularly and provide an explanation if our child is absent
- Attend parents’ evenings to discuss our child’s progress
- Support our child in completing homework and read with my child every night
- Support the school’s policies and guide lines
- Ensure that my child wears full school uniform
- Avoid taking holidays in term time
- Ensure that our child goes to bed at a reasonable time on weekdays
Agreement for school:
The school will do its best to:
- Strive to promote each child’s health, safety and happiness
- Make sure your child works hard and is encouraged to do his/her best
- Encourage children to take care of their surroundings and others around them
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum and strive to meet the individual needs of each child
- Inform parents of the children’s progress at regular meetings
- Inform parents about what the children will be learning each term
- Be open, welcoming and responsive at all times and offer opportunities for parents to become involved in the life of the school
- Set your child regular homework tasks, including reading
- Provide a range of after school extracurricular activities designed to enrich your child’s experience