At Forestdale Primary we aim to provide the highest standards and best quality education for all children. We have created a carefully devised, purposeful, exciting and balanced curriculum.
It is important that all our pupils’ progress well in the basic skills of reading, writing, grammar and numbers so that all may access a full curriculum. It is pivotal that the implementation of remote learning supports and continues this. In the event of a school /bubble closure, we are committed to providing a continuity of education through our systems of remote learning.
In a Nutshell:
- Year 1 to 6 remote learning will be provided via Google Classroom.
- Children in reception will receive their remote learning through Tapestry.
- Click on the weekly timetables (below) so you can see when and how lessons will take place.
- Detailed daily timetables will be saved in the Google Classrooms the night before.
- Live lessons will take place throughout each day via Google Meet. Please see daily and/or weekly timetables for specific times.
- Learning activities and resources for each day will be posted in Google Classrooms.
- Children should continue with the daily expectations of reading, spellings and times tables.
- Click here for Google Meet Behaviour Expectations.
Forestdale Fun in the Snow