If you are interested in finding out more about teaching in Croydon, please visit the Teach in Croydon website: www.croydoneducationjobs.org . This website is the main website that Croydon schools, both primary and secondary, advertise their vacancies, including teachers, school leaders, apprentices, teaching assistants and other supporting roles in schools. Posts are also advertised on the Twitter feed @CHTA_jobs.
School Business Manager
Salary: Grade 9, Scale Points 34-36 £32, 637- £34, 113 (pro rata)
Hours: 36 hours per week (Term time only + 2 weeks) 41 weeks per year
Forestdale a successful and popular two form entry primary school in South Croydon, with a reputation for high standards and a sense of community. We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, organised and suitably qualified and experienced School Business Manager.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
– a strong understanding of school finance and school finance management systems
– the ability to manage and supervise a busy office environment
– an understanding of how efficient and effective administration supports the educational priorities of the school
– the ability to manage school communication systems including the school website
– excellent organisational skills
We can offer you:
– a positive ethos where every child, parent and staff member is valued
– a team of hard working, dedicated and supportive staff
– a school that is creative, forward-thinking and an opportunity to help manage change
– a high quality and well resourced working environment
The School Business Manager will be required to support the Head Teacher and senior leadership team in continuing to move the school forward.
Please ensure your application gives specific details of your suitability against the person specification.
Further information about the school can be found at www.forestdale.croydon.sch.uk
Application information can be downloaded from the school’s website.
Start date: 1st September 2018
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 15th June 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 19th June 2018
Completed application forms and accompanying personal statement should be returned to the school office via email.